Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03238 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 24% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,024 ($U124,277) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)