Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02886 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 11% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,229 ($U77,241) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)