Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02957 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 13% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,486 ($U84,073) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)