Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03353 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 28% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,830 ($U114,228) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (41 minutes ago)