Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03256 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 26% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,948 ($U121,256) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)