Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,206 (CH$1,669,348) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (34 minutes ago)