Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,200 (CH$1,634,889) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (17 minutes ago)