Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00138 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,699 (CH$2,671,762) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (21 minutes ago)