Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00137 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,959 (CH$1,434,190) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)