Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26168 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 31% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,319 (S/. 5,040) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Copenhagen costs kr24 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)