Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04831 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,983 (Mex$ 41,057) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (38 minutes ago)