Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 629 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04775 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,352 (Mex$ 28,319) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)