Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 491 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04325 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,440 (Mex$ 33,303) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)