Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01385 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 41% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,062 (₨76,675) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)