Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01231 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 43% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,138 (₨92,408) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (32 minutes ago)