Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27329 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 38% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,860 (S/. 6,805) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (44 minutes ago)