Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,461 ($5,755) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (16 minutes ago)