Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States vs Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 404 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.881 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,336 ($3,788) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)