Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,362 ($5,764) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)