Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 36% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,069 in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)