Cost of living comparison between Prishtina, Kosovo and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 30% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,104 in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)