Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01632 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 43% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,695 (103,845 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)