Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01648 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 42% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,036 (62,853 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (40 minutes ago)