Cost of living comparison between Prievidza, Slovakia and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prievidza (Slovakia) is 5% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,413 in Prievidza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (37 minutes ago)