Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26943 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,837 (R$ 6,818) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)