Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24786 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,930 (R$ 7,788) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (28 minutes ago)