Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29363 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,077 (R$ 10,480) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)