Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00907 EUR / CVE
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,122 (234,009 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €5.45 (about 1 hour ago)