Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00907 EUR / CVE
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,027 (333,671 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)