Cost of living comparison between Prague, Czech Republic and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,676 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03700 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 10% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,909 (78,613 Kč) in Prague.
ICT Recruitment - specialists recruiters in the Information and Communication Technology sectors in the Czech Republic.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (36 minutes ago)