Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23462 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,273 (9,690 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)