Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 374 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23208 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 26% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,397 (6,018 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (38 minutes ago)