Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12388 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 19% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,789 ($b14,444) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)