Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13475 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,011 ($b22,348) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)