Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11851 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,473 ($b12,427) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sarajevo costs 14KM (about 1 hour ago)