Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07206 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,901 (R 40,261) in Potchefstroom.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)