Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05580 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,778 (ARS $31,871) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)