Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05930 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 46% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,745 (ARS $29,430) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)