Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 72% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,575 (£4,735) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)