Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.094 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 58% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,163 (£2,891) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)