Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.860 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 12% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,849 ($2,149) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)