Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador vs Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.882 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 10% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,900 ($2,154) in Portoviejo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)