Cost of living comparison between Porto Velho, Brazil and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26978 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,203 (R$ 11,874) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)