Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29757 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,413 (R$ 11,468) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)