Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,127 prices entered by 375 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,881 ($3,526) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (24 minutes ago)