Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04802 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 35% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,363 (E£ 28,388) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (38 minutes ago)