Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04754 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 34% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,376 (E£ 28,943) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)