Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 561 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12119 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 16% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,094 (17,281 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €110 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)