Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14050 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 40% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,195 (29,857 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)