Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13881 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 34% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,362 (31,425 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (39 minutes ago)