Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 423 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12108 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 21% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,658 (21,954 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)