Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 662 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12669 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 19% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,269 (17,910 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)