Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13804 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 33% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,145 (30,024 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)