Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 665 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13294 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 27% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,673 (20,107 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)