Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 588 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12702 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 18% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,367 (18,631 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (35 minutes ago)