Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29748 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,093 (10,397 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (32 minutes ago)