Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 369 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27259 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 8% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,001 (11,008 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)