Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25535 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 11% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,699 (6,652 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)