Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 369 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26404 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 11% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,604 (6,075 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling120,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €43 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)