Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 519 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02584 EUR / MUR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 12% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,374 (₨130,553) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)