Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 465 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02508 EUR / MUR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 8% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,054 (₨81,922) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)