Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 512 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02507 EUR / MUR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 5% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,202 (₨87,840) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)