Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00225 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 30% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,393 (617,726 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)