Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00299 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,027 (1,013,562 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)