Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 28% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,692 (1,764,291 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)