Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 28% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,302 (1,510,263 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)