Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 30% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,891 (2,551,501 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)