Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 30% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,065 (2,665,040 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)