Cost of living comparison between Port Elizabeth, South Africa and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06799 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 9% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,837 (R 41,731) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)