Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01395 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 29% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,835 (203,276 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (about 1 hour ago)