Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 19% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,706 in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (26 minutes ago)