Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 8% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,654 in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (36 minutes ago)