Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 29% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,214 (Rp 31,155,881) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)