Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 33% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,414 (Rp 22,843,091) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (39 minutes ago)