Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 25% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,264 (Rp 32,520,009) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (42 minutes ago)