Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29428 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,983 (R$ 10,136) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)