Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03093 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 48% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €933 (30,163₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)