Cost of living comparison between Poltava, Ukraine and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03567 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 48% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,569 (43,974₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 5.25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)