Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03444 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 46% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,746 (50,696₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (43 minutes ago)