Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03460 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 46% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,757 (50,780₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)