Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03433 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 46% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,132 (32,969₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (43 minutes ago)