Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06764 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,978 (R 29,243) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (29 minutes ago)