Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07451 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 8% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,867 (R 38,481) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)