Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00864 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 19% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,423 (₨ 280,364) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)