Cost of living comparison between Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 77% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,316 (3,485,317 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 2 hours ago)