Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 77% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,757 (3,775,439 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)