Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 73% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,200 (3,418,612 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Kalyan costs ₨13,215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Staunton, Virginia costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)