Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 11% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,666 in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)