Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 18% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,558 in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)