Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 430 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 17% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,577 in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (less than a minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)