Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.129 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 33% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,792 (£2,473) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)