Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.095 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 28% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,694 (£2,461) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)