Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 31% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,236 (2,417 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (22 minutes ago)