Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23773 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,671 (7,031 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 2 hours ago)