Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13597 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 12% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,628 (元19,325) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (37 minutes ago)