Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12817 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 13% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,559 (元12,161) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (31 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)