Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05847 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 19% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,545 (R 26,425) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)