Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06903 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 14% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,547 (R 51,387) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)