Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02707 EUR / THB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,030 (111,928 ฿) in Phuket.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)