Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02653 EUR / THB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,132 (118,056 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)