Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 369 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 15% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,618 (7,664,271 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)