Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,119 (13,171,687 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (27 minutes ago)