Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02567 EUR / THB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,214 (86,254 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)