Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06422 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 10% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,883 (R 29,312) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)