Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06449 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 11% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,601 (R 24,822) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)