Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01618 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 38% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,027 (руб 125,224) in Petrozavodsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)