Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28022 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,464 (R$ 12,363) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (39 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)