Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24785 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,888 (R$ 7,618) in Petropolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)